A Letter to Our Valued Customers
Stucco Boy COVID-19 Response
Dear Valued Customers:
As COVID-19 continues to disrupt our lives, we are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our employees and customers. We hope you and your loved ones are staying well during these difficult and unprecedented times.
As an ‘essential business,’ our hours of operation have not changed. We are here to serve you Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm in all your construction needs.
Please be assured that our employees are taking all the necessary precautions recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and following all the COVID-19 guidelines from LA and Orange Counties. Below you will find how we are complying with the guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers.
In LA/OC county:
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum 6-foot distance from others.
- Preclude gatherings of any size, and anytime two or more people must meet, ensure a minimum 6-foot separation.
- Provide personal protective equipment, such as gloves, goggles, face shields and face masks as appropriate for the activity being performed.
- The contractor shall designate a site-specific COVID-19 supervisor to enforce this guidance. A designated COVID-19 supervisor shall be present on the construction site at all times during construction activities. The COVID-19 supervisor can be an on-site worker who is designated to carry this role.
- Identify “choke points” and “high-risk areas” where workers are forced to stand together, such as hallways, hoists and elevators, break areas, and [buses,] and control them so social distancing is maintained.
- Minimize interactions when picking up or delivering equipment or materials, ensure minimum 6-foot separation.
- Stagger the trades as necessary to reduce density and maintain minimum 6-foot separation social distancing.
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, work tools and equipment. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Post, in areas visible to all workers, required hygienic practices including not touching face with unwashed hands or with gloves; washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, cleaning AND disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, machines, shared tools, elevator control buttons and doorknobs; covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, as well as other hygienic recommendations by the CDC.
- Place wash stations or hand sanitizers in multiple locations to encourage hand hygiene.
- Require anyone on the project to stay home if they are sick, except to get medical care.
- Have employees inform their supervisor if they have a sick family member at home with COVID-19.
- Maintain a daily attendance log of all workers and visitors.
- Do not require a healthcare provider’s note for workers who are sick with acute respiratory illness to validate their illness or to return to work.
- Regularly clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces on job sites and in offices such as shared tools, machines, vehicles and other equipment, handrails, doorknobs, etc.
You can count on us to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism through and beyond this health crisis. We are confident we will get through this together.